WHAT WE DO…..
We are a fully certified (LEVEL 3) and approved hair extension training academy based in Cardiff , South Wales, Approved by GPHE.
We run fast track group courses in both Cardiff and Bristol. And we now offer E-TRAINING! Our courses give our students a GPHE & Westminster insurance approved, LEVEL 3 qualification. Which means that once insured, they are then able to fit hair extensions, in the specific methods they were trained in.
1 Method (Online Training)
2 Methods (Online Training)
3 Methods (Online Training)
4 Methods (Online Training)
5 Methods (Online Training)
Full training kit – (Required for e-learning)
How our E TRAINING works …
- Once you have purchased your online training course and kit(optional)we will send you your training pack via email, this includes your training literature, as well as a series of 10-15 minute long video tutorials. Regards to your kit, it should be with you within the next few days (if you have ordered one)
- You will need to print your training literature (not necessarily your training manual, but the other info ).
- Watch through your training tutorials (before your kit arrives) this will help you to familiarise yourself with your chosen methods (don’t panic if it doesn’t make too much sense, it will become clear and click into place , once you start practising.
- Once your kit has arrived (or if you have your own kit) you can start practising, feel free to watch the tutorials several times whilst practising. If you have ordered our kit, please assemble the head clamp and insert it into the base of the head, this can be secured to a table or shelf . Lay your kit out neatly and familiarise yourself with all the tools (they are handily labelled in your training manual).
- Once you feel that you have gained confidence in your new found skills, can see reasonable improvement and feel that you grasp and understand each method and process , we kindly ask that you take pictures of your work (videos where possible) eg, for each method fitting (this can be 2/3 rows for each method or a full head), razoring and cutting (finished result ) to us, to either our whatsapp or to :
(Please don’t worry there is no time frame in which you need to complete the course)
- We will then assess your work and send you a small 20 question exam paper , based on your training manual . This should be sent back to us for marking.
- Once we have received and assessed your picture/video evidence As well as your exam paper, we will then issue you with your accredited certificate (by post, or email if requested)
- You will then have completed your e-learning and will be a qualified extensionist, gaining LEVEL 3 accreditation
Online learning requires more self-discipline than traditional classroom learning. This will however benefit learners. Since there is no one to monitor learners, they are required to be self-disciplined. Therefore, learners will need to take the time to study, pay attention to what they are studying, and apply what they learned during an exam.